...I'm going to be honest over here: I never thought I would be here, in a place where I can actually feel I can make my biggest dreams come true. Right now I'm feeling like the fucking luckiest girl in the world – even knowing that probably would be more realistic to say "on Portugal" instead but, come on, let me be.
Those who read this little piece of me (which is my blog) on a regular basis must be wondering why the hell am I writing in English. Well it could be because I'm having more and more visitors of foreign countries each day but actually this has nothing to do with that. And although I know this might mean a new fat number on the blog's statistics, the truth is I've received some very – extraordinary! – news about my future after trying my luck in something that I really been wanting to do for some time now.
Therefore I feel I must try to write my thoughts in English (or both English and Portuguese) in order to improve my communications skills in a language that I will have to use for every single day of this fantastic and new adventure of mine (by the way, I'm about 'this close' to create a new blog just to report this fresh slice of my life with you guys but don't worry – I'm trying to control myself at the same time! Ahah).
Anyway, I promise I'll tell you what this whole secret is all about but first I feel like I need to settle my emotions and keep my feet on the ground for a while before spill the beans about it (hope you all understand).
Please forgive my grammar, punctuation or any kind of writing mistakes that I might have done by now on this post but you do have to be comprehensive about it, specially when I'm not a native English speaker / writer and did not have had this universal language as a subject in school since my elementary school, so personally I think I am expressing myself just fine.
This said, can anyone guess what's happening to me right now? :)
Please forgive my grammar, punctuation or any kind of writing mistakes that I might have done by now on this post but you do have to be comprehensive about it, specially when I'm not a native English speaker / writer and did not have had this universal language as a subject in school since my elementary school, so personally I think I am expressing myself just fine.
This said, can anyone guess what's happening to me right now? :)
[04.08am]

1 comentário:
I'm betting you're seriously thinking about emigration or becoming a stewardess :p
Enviar um comentário