27/11/2009

~ you could be happy

"You could be happy and I won't know but you weren't happy the day I watched you go (...). Is it too late to remind you how we were? (...). You could be happy, I hope you are. You made me happier than I'd been by far. Do the things that you always wanted to without me there to hold you back, don't think, just do".

"And I'd give up forever to touch you 'cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be (...). And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming or the moment of thruth in your lies (...)".

3 comentários:

U disse...

you could and you are, more or less. *

Margarida C' disse...

"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be" Como eu entendo... Gostei muito.
Beijinhos

Ana disse...

Tens um sorriso tão bonito Qel. Espero mm q sejas happy, tal qual diz aí. =)