24/10/2009

~ (I gotta find) peace of mind

"I gotta find peace of mind I gotta find peace of mind. (...) Please help me forget about him he takes all my energy trapped in my memory (...) I need to tell you all the pain he's caused (...). You love me despite myself (...) ohh you inspire me to be the higher me (...). Just tell me what to say I can't find the words to say (...) I wanna walk with you, how do I talk to you?(...) Oh I wanna understand the meaning of your embrace I know now I have to face the temptations of my past please don't let me disgrace where my devotion lays (...) now that it's no excuse keeping me from your love".

7 comentários:

Inês Sousa disse...

me too!

MafaldaMacedo disse...

O teu blog tem uma aura tão envolvente, tão intima, é impossivel uma pessoa não se sentir bem aqui. parabéns *

(adoro o vestido, ahah)

Margarida disse...

adorei o blog, e chocolate à chuva é das melhores coisas do mundo!
o meu mail está aqui, obrigada por me deixares entrar neste cantinho : )

bia_salvado@hotmail.com

Mariana Neves disse...

um abraço de todo o ♥.

disse...

oh obrigada tontinha.e fizeste sim qel :$

ps: adorei o smile na perna ahahah

asvelasardemateaofim disse...

Se feliz!

bjo

disse...

*adoro pormenores (a)