31/12/2008

~ my hopeless love

"So tell me, what happens next? it's out of my hands, I guess...
just don't know what to belive, why don't you tell me to believe?".

You know, it isn't a choice but is, however, made of choices (and mine is from the inside out).
Once you said that I was different from the others but now you make me feel like I'm one of them.
I swear I try but I just don't understand (you).

3 comentários:

Marianinha disse...

tens um sorriso tão bonito :)
I hate the feeling of not feeling special when someone tells me that I am! But I believe we're all so special in different ways.. *

tem um BomAno :)

C disse...

concordo com a mariana. tens um sorriso mesmo bonito : )

grande beijinho *

Catas disse...

Obrigada Qel :)
desejo-te o melhor de 2009!

um beijinho *